- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a consistently ranked Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Developer Intern will have the ability to work alongside full-time Developers on projects that directly affect the systems used by Compass Mortgage. The Developer Intern will learn to work on real projects based on business needs, work in a team environment, and learn to program using multiple APIs and code bases. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter and adaptable problem-solver with programming experience.
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming
- Added bonus if able to write basic SQL queries
- Understanding of data formats such as JSON and XML
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Able to work from Warrenville, IL office
This is a paid internship.