Events Coordinator Intern
- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Events Coordinator Intern will work closely with the Events & Marketing Coordinator to effectively plan and coordinate all summer event activity. The Events Coordinator Intern will gain experience understanding how to manage the pressure of event planning and execution and on-site leadership of events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Source, research and book venues and vendors
- Maintain event documentation (budgets, receipts, etc.)
- Assist in creating event production schedules and assigning day-of support responsibilities
- Order, prepare and gather materials for events
- Co-lead events with up to 100+ guests
- Maintain seasonal events trailer
- Special projects, including creating educational videos for event rental equipment use, creating internal and external marketing campaigns for events, etc.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Quick and creative problem-solver
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends due to event schedule
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to drive a pickup truck and/or trailer a plus
This is a paid internship.