Videographer Intern - Paid
- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Videographer Intern is responsible for contributing to the creation of both internal and external videos at Compass Mortgage. The primary focus of this role will be to shoot and edit videos designed to maximize opportunities for client connections, affinity partnerships, and referrals. The Videographer will work closely with the video team to complete technical tasks related to production and post-production. The ideal candidate for this position is creative, confident, and self-motivated. This internship is a paid position.
- Help to sustain and guide the creative process, executing concepts through completion
- Contribute to scripting and developing interview questions
- Determine what equipment is necessary and transport, set up, operate, and tear down various production equipment
- Review and edit footage, ensuring that editing is completed on time
- Develop strategies to improve our media presence
- Experience with DSLRs, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and AfterEffects
- Adaptable problem-solver
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to travel locally
- Available on nights and weekends for video coverage when events are scheduled
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of equipment
This is a paid internship.