Loan Officer Assistant
- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a consistently ranked Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Support Loan Originator productivity by working with clients to collect Loan Application documents, prepare loan files for submission, and coordinate with operations throughout the process. Mortgage experience is required.
- Draw the application documents and send packet to client for signature and verify application data
- Complete Loan Estimate
- Request any support documents needed from the client
- Review signed disclosures for accuracy
- Put file together, run findings, and turn in file to submitting
- Collect application fee and order the appraisal
- Work with the processor to collect all documentation needed for file to close
- Communicate with the client throughout the process
- Must have NMLS license
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communicator, verbally and written
- Driven and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with Encompass and Jungo preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.