- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
We are a Residential Mortgage lender in the greater Chicago area where mortgages are our only business. At Compass, our strongest desire and greatest passion is to help our clients make wise and informed choices with regards to mortgage financing. Our main goal is not only to satisfy customers, but to create raving fans. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is an index that measures the willingness of customers to refer a company's services to others, and our NPS is 80 out of 100. Compass is Home to a Better Mortgage Experience, but we are also committed to an excellent employee experience. Core values are what define our company culture. We believe that Infinite Worth, Integrity, and Excellence should drive every decision we make, and we hope to attract team members that share in our commitment to those values. Learn more about us at www.compmort.com.
The Processor is responsible for working closely with the Loan Officer to collect and review documentation requested from the underwriter to get a file cleared to close and closed in a timely fashion. This includes requesting documentation from the borrower and reviewing it to ensure it meets the underwriter’s condition, requesting additional documentation from third parties to validate documentation received from the borrower, and ensuring the accuracy of all documentation received to be approved by compliance and confirm the salability of the loan.
- Collect and review documentation requested from the underwriter
- Communicate with the Loan Officer and the borrower to collect documentation
- Ensure documentation collected meets underwriter conditions
- Contact employers, insurance providers, mortgage servicers and other third-party vendors to verify information and collect further documentation
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation received to be approved by compliance
- Other duties may be assigned
• Sufficient knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie and Freddie guidelines
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Effective communicator, comfortable on the phone
• Motivated by a fast-paced work environment
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer proficiency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.