- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a consistently ranked Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Processor Assistant is responsible for assisting the Processor in collecting all necessary documentation required for closing a loan. This includes contacting third party vendors throughout the underwriting process to clear conditions as well as collecting internal documents. These responsibilities are critical components to ensuring the quality control of loans being processed and verifying information received to ensure that a borrower is fully qualified for a mortgage. This position supports the necessary function of the Processing Department to get files cleared to close and closed to make the borrowers dreams of home ownership possible.
- Contact employers, insurance providers, mortgage servicers and other third-party vendors to verify information and collect further documentation
- Clear internal fraud guard systems
- Order credit supplements
- Request verifications of employment, payoffs, insurance and any other conditions requested by the underwriter
- Other duties may be assigned
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Effective communicator, comfortable on the phone
• Motivated by a fast-paced work environment
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer proficiency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.