- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a consistently ranked Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Processor is responsible for working closely with the Loan Officer to collect and review documentation requested from the underwriter to get a file cleared to close and closed in a timely fashion. This includes requesting documentation from the borrower and reviewing it to ensure it meets the underwriter’s condition, requesting additional documentation from third parties to validate documentation received from the borrower, and ensuring the accuracy of all documentation received to be approved by compliance and confirm the salability of the loan. This position supports the necessary function of the Processing Department to get files cleared to close and closed to make the borrowers dreams of home ownership possible.
- Collect and review documentation requested from the underwriter
- Communicate with the Loan Officer and the borrower to collect documentation
- Ensure documentation collected meets underwriter conditions
- Contact employers, insurance providers, mortgage servicers and other third-party vendors to verify information and collect further documentation
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation received to be approved by compliance
- Other duties may be assigned
• Sufficient knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie and Freddie guidelines
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Effective communicator, comfortable on the phone
• Motivated by a fast-paced work environment
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer proficiency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.