- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a consistently ranked Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The primary focus of this role is to create and maintain existing software programs at Compass Mortgage. The Developer will be expected to work with each department at Compass to identify the requirements of a needed program or solution before developing them. They will need to be comfortable working independently as they troubleshoot new and existing programs. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter and adaptable problem-solver with programming experience.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve existing software programs
- Identify requirements of a needed program or solution
- Troubleshoot issues and offer technical support
- Review current systems
- Test programs to ensure functionality
- Recommend improvements as necessary
- Regularly communicate with technical support colleagues
- Added bonus if experienced in Visual Basic, Html5, OAuth2, REST APIs, CSS
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Able to work from Warrenville, IL office
- Minimum 3 years programming experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.