Bilingual Application Coordinator
- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a 2016 Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Bilingual (English/Spanish) Application Coordinator is responsible for preparing application packages to send to each borrower and working them to collect necessary documentation before the file can be submitted to underwriting. This involves reviewing the file to ensure it contains all necessary documents, sending the package to the borrower, working with the borrower to complete the electronic signature, obtaining all necessary documents from the borrower to complete the file, ordering the appraisal and collecting the application fee. This position supports the necessary function of the Application Team to prepare application packages and review files for accuracy and completeness before submitting to the underwriting department.
- Review the file to ensure it contains necessary documents
- Send the application package to borrowers
- Work with borrower to complete electronic signatures
- Obtain necessary documents from borrowers
- Order the appraisal
- Collect the application fee
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Motivated by a fast-paced work environment
- Effective communicator, comfortable on the phone
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Computer proficiency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.