Condo Project Reviewer
- 27755 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555, USA
As a 2016 Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Condo Project Reviewer is responsible for reviewing existing condo projects within Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines and issuing the warranty for each project as well as gathering all information needed to submit new construction projects to Fannie Mae for approval. Additionally, the Condo Project Reviewer will be expected to work with VA for condo project approvals and assist in getting Compass set up for HUD DELRAP condo approvals and reviewing them once they’re in place. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and organized, an effective communicator and independent worker, and has experience reviewing and warranting condo projects.
- Review existing condo projects according to Fannie and Freddie guidelines
- Gather all information needed to submit new construction projects to Fannie Mae for approval
- Issue warranties for condo projects
- Use Fannie CPM and submit for PEW
- Work with VA for condo projects approvals
- Assist in getting Compass set up for HUD DELRAP condo approvals and conduct reviews once in place
- Adaptable problem-solver
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience reviewing and warranting condo projects
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.