- 27755 Diehl Road, Suite 100, Warrenville, IL, us
As a 2016 Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker*, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we're looking for self-driven individuals to join our team who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Serve as primary contact for the end lender to get loans purchased. Responsibilities include:
1. Scan closed loan files into imaging system queue
2. Index scanned loans in imaging system
3. Deliver electronic closed loan files per company and investor guidelines
4. Copy and deliver loan to investor in paper form when lender does not accept electronic delivery
5. Ship the note to the lender from the warehouse bank
6. Clear suspense conditions for loans suspended for purchase so they can be funded
7. Transfer MERS and review daily MERS report
8. FHA / VA / IHDA / IFA – get file insured with appropriate agency
9. Send Final Documents to the end Lender
11.Other duties may be assigned as needed
- General computer proficiency.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Good familiarity with Encompass and investor website operation a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.