- 27755 Diehl Road, Suite 100, Warrenville, Illinois, us
As a 2016 Top 10 Illinois Independent Mortgage Banker*, Compass Mortgage has continued to stay ahead of the ever-changing curve of the mortgage industry. At Compass, we provide a transparent work culture, time saving innovations and original marketing techniques that have allowed us to close over 30,000 loans, totaling $6 billion since our start-up in 1999.
As we continue to expand and fulfill our mission of providing clients with a mortgage experience that exceeds their expectations, we're looking for self-driven individuals to join our team who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Serve as primary contact for Mortgage Banker and client and facilitate getting
files coming out of underwriting clear-to-close and to the closing
1. Communicate with each borrower while the file is in process.
2. Obtain approvals from the underwriter.
3. Collect all homeowners insurance updates for each file.
4. Start the process of obtaining title and ensure it is clear.
5. Ensure the contingency date is satisfied for each file.
6. Issue a commitment letter when the file has received a clear approval from underwriting.
7. Organize each file for the closer at least 5 days prior to closing date.
8. Order and update pay off letter if necessary.
Must have 3+ years experience processing residential mortgages.
Government loan experience a plus.
General computer proficiency.
Goodorganizational and communication skills.
Good familiarity with Encompass and investor website operation plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.