Housekeeper - Heritage Village Residential Care (Casual - on call)
- Chilliwack, BC, Canada
You may not know our name but you know where we are! At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us!
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group, specializes in healthcare and housekeeping. We provide laundry and linen, facilities engineering, patient transportation, and asset energy management.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and awards program.
- Many shifts available.
- Extended health plan for part-time and full-time team members.
- Perks –amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.
Hiring Location: Heritage Village Residential Care (Chilliwack, BC)
Work Area: Housekeeping
Pay Rate: $15.70/hr
Job Status: Casual (on call)
Duties & Qualifications:
As Housekeeper Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and maintaining all common areas such as floors, stairs, carpets by performing tasks such as sweeping, vacuuming, shampooing, dry/wet mopping, auto scrubbing and floor refinishing including stripping, sealing, waxing and polishing.
- Cleaning, washing and maintaining all patient contact items.
- Cleaning and disinfecting areas and items such as washrooms, vents, interior windows, walls, glass, doors and mirrors.
- Stripping and washing beds, making beds, collecting and folding linen.
- Responding to emergency cleanups as required.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Housekeepers? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferably in healthcare, hotel or commercial cleaning is an asset.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to be able to manage heavy workload.
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job, including requirements to lift up to 20 pounds.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results may be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!