Hourly Associate - Tim Hortons - Part Time - Victoria General Hospital
- Victoria, BC, Canada
You may not know our name but you know where we are! At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us!
Morrison Healthcare, a division of Compass Group, focuses on knowing what's important to running a hospital culinary program, which allows our hospital partners to focus on their core competency: patient care. The sole focus of Morrison is feeding patients, visitors and healthcare employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and awards program.
- Many shifts available.
- Extended health plan for part-time and full-time team members.
- Perks –amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.
We are currently looking for Part Time General Help Staff - Hourly Associate for Tim Hortons at Victoria General Hospital.
- Hourly Rate: $15.30/hr and after $16.55/hr
- Hour per week: 20 to 30 hours per week
- Shifts: it varies (Mondays & Tuesdays off)
- Start Date: ASAP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Store food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Perform general cleaning duties; remove trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Serve customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Provide service in all retail areas, including cashiering and line serving.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our Hourly Associate Team? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certification.
- Familiar with the use of a cash register is an asset.
- Ability to work both independently and in team setting as required.
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written and ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Previous food service experience in healthcare, hotel, restaurant or fast food is considered an asset.
- Must be able to lift over 30 lbs.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results may be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!