Sales Director (Business Development Manager)
- Chatham-Kent, ON, Canada
Position: Sales Director (Business Development Manager)
Location: Chatham (Ontario)
Overview: We are looking for HUNTERS that will be able to drive new business into our growing organization. If you are a FARMER, who likes managing accounts unfortunately this is not the right position for you.
Commission potential: $30,000 if on projected target and $40k to $45k is Sales Excellence is Achieved.
Car Allowance: $400 Bi-Weekly, Gas Card
Additional perks: 3 weeks vacation, excellent healthcare benefits, RRSP matching plan
Imagine having a career that can take you places. Join our industry-leading team and there’s no telling how far you can grow with us. We provide healthy vending options through innovative design and quality products. We’re proud of our team and what we have accomplished over the years. Let’s continue moving forward, together.
Why work with Canteen? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support Services Company. Canteen is the most recognized name in vending. We provide Market Central® designs, Fresh To You® fresh food options, and exclusive partnerships with popular national and international brands. We only use suppliers that are HAACP compliant. Join us.
Now, if you were to come on board as a Sales Director (Business Development Manager), we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Develop new business for refreshment and vending services to achieve sales targets.
- Manage the full sales cycle—from prospecting to presenting and closing the sale.
- Negotiate new contracts with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with operations to ensure needs and expectations are met and provide resale support.
- Contribute to the development of account pro formas and profit and loss statements.
- Participate in business conferences and trade shows.
- Manage record-keeping and reporting.
- Travel regularly within an assigned territory.
Think you have what it takes to be our Sales Director (Business Developemnt Manager)? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you will be successful:
- Obsessed with winning new business, driving sales, and exceeding targets.
- Proven track record of creating and converting leads into opportunities
- Possess a demonstrated passion to “win”.
- You are a trailblazer: We are growing quickly, we face new situations and opportunities every day, you will need to bring your 'Can Do' attitude and share learnings with the team.
- One year of sales experience within an “all new business” environment.
- Proven ability to develop a pipeline of new business within a territory.
- Demonstrated understanding of the sales process and methodology, able to identify buying criteria, overcome objections, develop solutions, and close the sale.
- Discipline to develop new markets and manage a lengthy sales cycle.
- Strong follow up, time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Exemplary writing, listening, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!