Assistant Manager, Food Services - Mosaic Place
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada
Imagine a place where people work as one to create an experience that inspires many. Join us and know that you make it possible for friends, families, and co-workers to come together. No matter why they gather, we’re here to serve. Because of what we do, people share so much more than a meal. And that’s why this is so much more than a job.
Why work with Eurest Dining? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading food and support services company. We provide diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations, law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to the best of business and industry.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Assistant Managers, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Drive the financial success of the unit's operation.
- Lead all phases of food preparation, menu planning and development, operation planning and expenditures, budgeting, costing and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Recruit, hire, schedule and perform general administrative duties.
- Ensure excellent client relationships and client satisfaction with the service and menu options.
- Achieve compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations.
- Initiate frequent workplace inspections and WHMIS training of all staff and effectively manage all.
Think you have what it takes to be our Assistant Manager? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- At least two years of related food service management experience with at least one year of catering experience.
- The ability to control food and labour costs.
- Creatively apply trendy food items and presentations to food service operations.
- A strong motivator, mentor and leader with management skills.
- A detail-oriented individual and a strong team player.
- Outstanding client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Culinary skills would be an asset.
Please note we are looking for someone with experience working at arenas, concessions and catering. Need to be flexible working different shifts and days throughout the week.