- Ottawa, ON, Canada
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety
- Able to consistently demonstrate extraordinary guest service based on the 7 essentials of Exceptional Customer Service.
- Must strive to go above and beyond, following the You First program guidelines.
- Provide friendly, enthusiastic, and courteous service at all times; respond to customer inquiries regarding service; communicate to guests to have them understand the proper use of the Dining Room.
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, and company inventory and property control procedures.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned tasks within production and service time frames established for the job.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times, by presenting themselves on-time, well-groomed and in full-approved uniform.
- Able to utilize all resources of food according to Q&A.
- Ensures the safe operation of kitchen equipment and environment by checking for and reporting hygiene and safety hazards to Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
- Follows instructions in departmental recipe books. (WEBTRITION)
- Maintains all departmental standards and procedures.
- Performs a variety of general service and production duties.
- Transports food and equipment.
- Ensure that all prepared products are correctly recorded on production records.
- Prepare and portion all food and mise en place according to specifications in quantities sufficient for the day’s production levels.
- Assist anywhere else in the kitchen during production as needed.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to working alongside and assisting the cooks, sanitation, dishwashing, pot washing, etc.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management, not limited to the duties listed above.
1-year experience in a similar role is preferred
Must have open availability
Must be bilingual (French & English)
Schedule based on client contracts (25-40hrs/week)