Line Cook FT- Victoria Airport - Spinnakers On the Fly
- Victoria, BC, Canada
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our Divisions - Eurest Dining Services, is currently looking for a Full-time Line Cooks for Victoria Airport Spinnakers Kitchen location.
Eurest Dining Services, a division of Compass Group Canada, brings exceptional food services to the best of business and industry. From entertaining the CEO in the executive dining room to grabbing lunch with co-workers at the employee dining centre, excellent service is always provided.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Employee Rewards Program.
- Medical/Dental/BC Benefits after 3 months!
- We pay for your parking at work location!
- 65% off one meal and FREE snack daily!
- Prepare of all components of the meal.
- Follow the recipes/menu provided.
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
- Ensure meals are served on time.
- Sanitizing all work surfaces and equipment used.
- Serve food to customers.
- Wash and store pots and pans.
- Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
- Restock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
- Assist with scheduling and staff replacement.
- Plan special event menus.
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to work in a fast paced environment and that is looking to grow in a role and an organization.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Food Safe Certification Level 1.
- Min. 1 year of food service or food preparation experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as a part of team.
- Able to stand on feet for extended period of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be eligible for Transport Canada Security Clearance.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment.**
- Start Date: ASAP
- Compensation: $17.29/hr , $17.69/hr as of June 1, 2019
- Type: Full-time Permanent
- Hours per Week: 40
- Location: Victoria Airport - North Saanich, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.