- Dubreuilville, ON P0S, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
One of our divisions - ESS is currently looking for a qualified 1st Cook for Camp work in Dubreuilville, ON. This is an excellent Entry Level Summer position for Students with room for advancement.
ESS Support Services provides high volume food and support services to remote locations that include offshore oil rigs, coastal logging camps, large projects in Alberta Oil Sands and summer Cadet Camps.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and awards program.
- Many shifts available.
- Perks –amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.
To prepare meals and to ensure overall quality and presentation of the food:
• Prepare of all components of the meal.
• Follow the recipes/menu provided.
• Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
• Ensure meals are served on time.
• Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
• Wash and store pots and pans.
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
• Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
• Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information.
• Complete required HACCP logs.
• Assist with scheduling and staff replacement.
• Plan special event menus.
• Maintain safe work environment at all times.
• Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
• Other reasonable requests from management.
• Cook certification/papers - Red Seal Certification preferred - 1st Cook
• Previous food preparation experience
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Food Safe
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate with staff, management and guests
Must be available for an immediate start.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!