Kitchen Supervisor - Regina Correctional Centre
- Regina, SK, Canada
Imagine a place where people work as one to create an experience that inspires many. Join us and know that you make it possible for friends, families, and co-workers to come together. No matter why they gather, we’re here to serve. Because of what we do, people share so much more than a meal. And that’s why this is so much more than a job.
Why work with Eurest Dining? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading food and support services company. We provide diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations, law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to the best of business and industry.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Kitchen Supervisor, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Direct and supervise all aspects of food production and services.
- Be accountable for staffing and scheduling.
- Take responsibility for daily operations, such as preparation, cooking, presentation and administration of feeding inmates and staff.
- Oversee all food, labour, and overhead costs.
- Perform administrative duties that include completion of weekly purchase summaries, scheduling associates for events, inventory controls, and daily production meetings and records.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations.
Think you have what it takes to be our Kitchen Supervisor? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Post-secondary education in culinary or related studies.
- Three years of kitchen management experience.
- Creative ability to apply trendy food items and presentations to operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, paying attention to accuracy and detail.
- Willingness to accommodate a flexible work schedule (including weekends).
- Capable of performing administrative duties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.