First Cook- Janssen- Eurest- JANSSEN INC-North York
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
One of our divisions - Eurest , is currently seeking to hire an experienced First Cook to join our team at client site- Janssen Inc. in North York .
Why work with us!
- Full Time Benefits
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive pay
- Guarantee of Stable Employment
- Full Training and Development courses
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Employee Rewards program
What you need to do
- Follow the recipes/menu provided according to Par Levels
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
- Ensure meals are served on time.
- Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
- Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
- Complete required Food Safety logs.
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Other requests directed by Executive Chef
Location- Janssen Inc., 19 Green Belt Dr, Toronto ON M3C 1L9
Hourly Wage: $16.50
Shift / Hours- Monday to Friday, 6.30 am-2.30 pm
• High School Diploma
• Previous food preparation experience
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Food Safety Certification
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate with managers, coworkers and guests.