- Toronto, ON, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise Customer Care is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading food service and support Services Company. There is one thing that every Marquise employee shares and it defines us as a provider of customer services: we are relentlessly people focused. We maintain this focus in all areas and it’s one of our main criteria in finding the best people for every position. We operate with the understanding that little things count, execution is everything, and people matter most.
To provide meals to residents/patients, ensuring high quality food and overall presentation:
• Serve food to residents/patients.
• Ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing.
• Setting and clearing of tables.
• Scrape and sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher.
• Set-up and delivery of food trays to residents/patients.
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
• Prepare all beverages.
• Re-stock service areas
• Clean dining room floor after each meal service.
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information.
• Complete required HACCP logs.
• Maintain safe environment at all times.
• Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately.
• Other reasonable requests from management.
Safe Certificate – Basic
Completion or Current Enrolment-Food Service Worker Program
Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset
Previous food preparation/food service experience
Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
Able to work independently and as part of a team
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check (VSS)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!