Tim Hortons Associate-Part Time --- Kingston General Hospital, Kingston, ON
- Kingston, ON, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison’s key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency - patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison’s retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
We are hiring for a Part Time Tim Hortons Associates to work at our division Kingston General Hospital in Kingston, ON
Shift / Hours- Mon - Sun (rotating shifts)
Hours: 20+ hours (must have open availability and work weekends) very flexible hours
Location: Kingston General Hospital , 76 Stuart St, Kingston, ON
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive pay
- Guarantee of Stable Employment
- Full Training and Development courses
- Full Time Benefits
What you need to do
- Prepare product as required
- Follow and maintain the restaurant's production sheets
- Maintain a clean, sanitized work environment
- Stock and put away inventory
- Previous baking experience is an asset
- Food Safety training an asset
- Reliability and ability to work flexible hours
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures
- Ability to work with initiative and with minimal supervision
- Able to operate effectively as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!