Tim Hortons Baker - Kingston General Hospital -- Kingston, ON
- Kingston, ON, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Morrison delivers food, nutrition and dining services to the health care and senior living markets. Morrison’s key expertise running hospitals and long-term care culinary programs enables its hospital partners to focus on their core competency - patient satisfaction. In addition to offering numerous nutritional food choices to patients, visitors and hospital employees, Morrison’s retail marketing creates innovative, cutting edge programs.
We are hiring for a Part Time Tim Hortons Baker to work at our division Kingston General Hospital in Kingston, ON
Location: 76 Stuart St, Kingston, ON K7L 2V7
Hours: 20+ hours weekly (Must have open availability and able to work weekends)
Shifts: 3am to 11:30am or 11:30am - 7:30pm. (Mon-Sun)
- Prepare baked products as assigned.
- Duties include receiving stock, putting orders into inventory, preparing baked goods, decorating baked goods for sale, delivering baked goods and stock to the retail location as well as Clean work area and equipment.
- Working in an efficient and effective manner to provide products of excellent quality.
- Assisting fellow associates during peak periods and on completion of the main responsibilities.
- Being courteous to associates and management.
- Maintaining communication with management verbally and written.
- Listing supplies required for the manager to order clearly and accurately.
- Reporting all functioning equipment and safety hazards.
- Maintaining work areas and equipment exceptionally clean.
- Being flexible to meet the needs of the unit.
- Willing to follow all policies and procedures of the department.
- Previous baking experience is an asset
- Reliability and ability to work flexible hours
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures
- Ability to work with initiative and with minimal supervision
- Able to operate effectively as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 20-25 lbs
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!