Custodian - SAP Canada
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
You may not know our name but you know where we are! At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us!
Eurest Dining Services, a division of Compass Group Canada, brings exceptional food services to the best of business and industry. From entertaining the CEO in the executive dining room to grabbing lunch with co-workers at the employee dining centre, excellent service is always provided.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and awards program.
- Many shifts available.
- Extended health plan for part-time and full-time team members.
- Perks –amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.
Eurest Dining Services is currently looking for a Full-Time and Casual Custodians for its SAP Canada facility in Vancouver, BC.
Available shift: Monday to Friday (4:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
Start date: Immediate, however the position will remain open until filled.
Compensation: $19.50 - 20.00/hr
Hours per week:
- Full-time position: 32.5 hrs/week
- Casual position: between 6.5 to 32.5 hours/week
Benefits available for Full-Time position
Reporting to the Custodial Supervisor and working closely with both the Operations Manager and on-site Facilities Manager, the Custodian is responsible for the effective daily activities of custodial services and activities ensuring all custodial requirements are completed in a timely, accurate and safe manner at the SAP Canada – Vancouver site.
- Perform all custodial duties as assigned.
- Handle all custodial equipment, safely.
- Observe/practice all health & safety procedures and policies.
- Must comply with all OHS standards.
- Carry out all job related tasks with safety as the first priority, adhere to all company safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we looking for:
- Possess a solid background in custodial services.
- Able to perform light duty custodial services.
- Able to speak and understand the English language.
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and a team player, willing to assist.
- Be detail oriented and possess the ability to work in team environment and perform essential job functions without constant supervision or micromanagement.
- Be adaptable, flexible and reliable.
- Maintain a working professional appearance, demonstrating integrity and a strong positive work ethic.
- Be able to safely walk, climb ladders and stand for extended periods of time.
- Be able to safely reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform required job functions.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!