Porter/Dishroom Associate - Alliston
- Alliston, ON, ca
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results
CGC is currently looking for a Porter/Dishroom Associate to join our team in Alliston, ON at a busy on-site cafeteria set in a well-known local manufacturer.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a clean environment then our Porter/Dishroom Associate position is waiting for you. As a porter/dishroom associate you will be responsible for:
- Sort, distribute and organize all incoming stock, dry goods, produce
- Fast and efficient cleaning of all kitchen equipment and utensils
- Maintain sanitized and tidy kitchen and working areas
- Stocking of product
- Follow all H&S policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience an asset
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs & work in cold conditions
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with both co-workers and customers
Must have own vehicle as the site has no public transportation
Great benefits available for full time assoiciates!
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!