- Toronto, ON, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Classification: Cook, Full Time
Hourly Rate: $15.25
Sunday to Thursday, Cook, 30-40 hours per week
• Follow the recipes/menu provided according to Par Levels
• Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
• Ensure meals are served on time.
• Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
• Wash and store pots and pans.
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
• Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
• Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
• Complete required Food Safety logs.
• Maintain safe work environment at all times.
• Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
• Other requests directed by Executive and Sous Chef
• High School Diploma
• Previous food preparation experience
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Food Safety Certification
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate with managers, coworkers and guests.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!