Dietary Aide - Cottage Worthington Pavilion
- Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise Hospitality is currently hiring for Casual Dietary Aides at at the Cottage Worthington Pavilion in Abbotsford, BC. Flexible availability is required as the schedule is assigned based on operational needs. Start Date: Immediate and will remain open until filled
To prepare and serve meals to residents and ensuring the quality of the food and overall presentation.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Serve food to residents
• Ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing
• Setting and clearing of tables
• Scrape and sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher
• Setup and delivery of food trays to residents
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads
• Prepare and pour all beverages
• Restock service areas
• Clean dining room floor after each meal service
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information
• Complete required HACCP logs
• Maintain safe environment at all times
• Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately
• Other reasonable requests from management
• High School Diploma
• Food Safe Certificate- Level 1
• Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset
• Previous food preparation experience
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to read and communicate in English with managers, other employees and residents
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to stand on feet for long period of time
• Able to lift up to 25lbs
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check and TB test.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!