Housekeeping Associates – Whistler Health Care Centre
- Whistler, BC V0N, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Crothall Healthcare is a member of Compass Group Canada. We specialize in healthcare and housekeeping. We provide laundry and linen, facilities engineering, patient transportation, and asset energy management.
We are currently hiring for Cleaners (Full-time & Casual Hourly, shifts covering from 6 a.m. until Midnight daily) to perform all aspects of janitorial work at Whistler Health Care Centre in Whistler, BC. Start Date: ASAP.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
• Cleaning and maintaining all common areas such as floors, stairs, carpets by performing tasks such as sweeping, vacuuming, shampooing, dry/wet mopping, auto scrubbing and floor refinishing including stripping, sealing, waxing and polishing.
• Cleaning, washing and maintaining all patient contact items.
• Cleaning and disinfecting areas and items such as surgical procedure areas, washrooms, stretchers, vents, interior windows, walls, glass, doors and mirrors.
• Collecting soiled linen and distributing clean linen according to guidelines.
• Stripping and washing beds, making beds.
• Keeping current on training and education (WHMIS, Infection Control, housekeeping practices).
• Previous cleaning experience an asset.
• Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job, including requirements to lift up to 20 pounds.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!