Cashier & Customer Services (Tim Horton's)- BCIT Burnaby Campus
- Burnaby, BC, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells - A division of Compass Group Canada is currently hiring for Full and Part time Tim Horton's Cashiers at the BCIT Campus in Burnaby, BC. Start date: Open until filled
Position: Full time and Part time Cashiers
Hourly Rate: $12.65 - $16.00 per hour based on experience + Benefits (subject to qualification)
Location: BCIT Campus in Burnaby (Transit accessible location)
Schedule: Flexible availabilty is required to work mornings, afternoons and evening shifts including weekends.
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
- Make recommedation, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Bag, box or wrap packages
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Know, understand and comply with all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by mangement
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Previous Tim Horton's experience is an asset but not required (We will provide training)
- High School Diploma
Successful candidate will agree to a criminial record check!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!