Experienced Full and Part Time Line Cooks / Cafeteria Counter Help
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest Dining is seeking Foodservice General Help for Corporate Cafeteria in the Mississauga area- Monday to Friday shifts between 6:30am to 2:30pm. Hourly pay $14.00/hour.
- Cold food preparation
- Grill experience a must
- Assisting in the preparation of hot menu items
- Stewarding, expediting product out of the door
- Serving Customers at the various counters
- Cleaning and dishwashing
- Assisting in putting away food shipments and stocking display cases
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience working in a high volume corporate casual/ or high volume kitchen
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient knife skills, and understands how to read and execute a recipe.
- Must have a great attitude, be a team player, and have the ability to communicate with coworkers & customers
- Keeping station and work areas clean at all times
- Taking ownership of whatever task is at hand
- Experience with catering and event servicing
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!