Admin Assisstant--Part Time--Mississauga
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
We are looking for an experienced Office Admin person to join our team at a corporate Head Office in Mississauga. This is a part time position, hours of work are flexible but the days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
Shift : 5 hours per day/4 days a week
Wage: $16.00 per/hr
Your duties would include but not limited to:
- Working on Deposits, Cash, Invoices, Bills
- Weekly Operating Report
- Systems-Orbit-Cims - Payroll
- Special Functions - Data Entry and Billing
- Brand Reporting-Tim Hortons, Subway and Starbucks
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office intermediate knowledge
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Time Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Previous admin work expereince is a must
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent at MS Word & Excel
- Some knowledge of systems - Orbit - CIMS- EPAY payroll
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!