Food Service Worker - Priory Hospital
- Victoria, BC, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise Hospitality is currently seeking to hire (Casual on call) Food Service Worker at the Priory Hospital in Victoria, BC. This position requires working 12hrs per shift and candidates must be available to work both weekends and weekdays. Start date: Immediate.
Compensation: $15.00 to start
To prepare and serve meals to residents/patient, ensuring the quality of the food and overall presentation
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
• Serve food to patients
• Ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing
• Set and clear tables
• Scrape and sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher
• Setup and deliver food trays to patients
• Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads
• Prepare and pour all beverages
• Restock service areas
• Clean dining room floor after each meal service
• Maintain confidentiality of all residents/patients and personnel information
• Complete required HACCP logs
• Maintain safe environment at all times
• Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately
• Other reasonable requests from management
• Food Safe Certificate –Level 1
• Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset
• At least 1 yr. experience as a food server/dishwasher would be ideal
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to communicate with managers, other employees and patients
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check & TB test !
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!