- Toronto, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Set-up Conference rooms for special events depending on the client request (Banquet style, theaterstyle, horseshoe, columns, and boardroom)
- Move furniture (chairs, tables, podium, stands, and appliances) and other equipment as needed by our client
- Cleaning and organizing of store rooms and unit pantries (dusting tables and chairs if needed)
- Inspect all equipment facilities on a daily basis for damage, stains, dents etc.
- Identify and report the need for repairs, create work orders when required
- Availability Monday to Friday with flexible hours. Schedules are created dependent on events. Hours of operation 7am-10pm
- Ability to execute basic computer programs, smart phone and IPads
- Ability to set up conference rooms with AV equipment, Conference phones, pads, pens, etc
- Additional responsibilities may be added as the program as it continues to develop.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of moving experience or similar position and experience in a Corporate setting
- Able to lift 60+ pounds.
- Great customer service skills
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Positive energetic personality.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Punctuality is a must
- Pay: Salary with Benefits
- Work Schedules: Monday - Friday (Occasional Saturday & Sunday)
- Main location in Toronto Downtown core
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!