Barista - Calgary Law Court
- Calgary, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Hourly Wage $14-$15.00
Location: Calgary Law Courts
Overview: We are searching for a Full Time Cashier/Barista located downtown Calgary. Hours are Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm. Kitchen work will also be required, including prep and clean up. Unit is accessible by public transportation. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a large organization! This position will start at the end of August.
- Receive cash from customers in payment for goods or services and record amounts received
- Prepare coffee, cappuccino, latte, etc
- Client and customer relations focus
- Know, understand and comply will all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
- Previous barista experience would be an asset
- Occasional evening work may be required but rare
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Completion of Criminal background check
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!