- Burnaby, Canada
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are strictly adhered to
- Work in tandem with a Executive Chef to maintain high standards and menu development
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of kitchen
- Complete all assigned daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a friendly demeanor
- Record the usage of ingredients and production daily
- Confirm all assigned daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties
- Ability to lead a team, show team player attributes, support other teammates.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years old
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!