Sales Academy Program [Intern] - 6 month program [Read carefully]
- Hoheizen Cres, Hoheizen, Cape Town, 7530, South Africa
READ THIS ADVERTISEMENT CAREFULLY, THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME POSITION
The Program strives to provide persons with little to no sales experience to gather sales experience in a high paced environment while equipping them with skills which are transferable across workplaces, during a 6-month program. The person is then also provided with a stipend and incentive for the duration of the program to assist with financial responsibilities.
Provide opportunities to inexperienced individuals to be developed into a great long-term salesperson who can offer sustainable results and promote Company Culture.
Company Partners is an Online 1-stop-machine for start-up businesses who over the past 5 years, have served more than 15000 clients, of which 20% purchase additional services after 1 year, and a further 10% invested in monthly subscription packages.
Company Partners holds South Africa’s largest variety of compliance services with over 150 compliance services at a client’s disposal.
Focus of program:
- Soft skills
- Workplace skills
- Experience in a diverse environment
- Life skills
- Sales skills
You will be going through a structured yet flexible program during the 6 month program
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate will have some sales experience, and target driven
- Excellent health
- Experience in the industry will be advantageous
- A minimum of Grade 12, a tertiary qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate
- Presentable and professional
- Bilingual (At least two of South African official languages, with English being the primary language medium due to our client’s requirements)
Focussed on building long term relationships
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Your CV (1 or 2 pages)
- Willingness to learn
- Own transport too and from work
- Hungry for growth and development
Only applications which complete the above requirements will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications – 1 March 2021
We reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Please note that we do receive a lot of applications and as such if you do not hear anything in two (2) weeks consider you application unsuccessful, we do however always strive to inform applicants of their application status within a reasonable time where possible.
We are united in our diversity and thus we welcome applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other arbitrary grounds as protected by law.