Senior React Frontend Engineer
- 77 Gamble St, Eagle, CO 81631, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Rever
At Rever, we think life is better when there's a motorcycle in it, and we want you to ride as much as you possibly can. We also think that thoughtful technology can make powersports more enjoyable, accessible, and safer for everybody.
We get it because we ride. . . . All the damn time! Superbikes, enduros, adventure bikes, baggers, snowmobiles, or powered beer coolers, if it has a motor, you'll find us on it. Every single person here rides and we are proud to be building a modern tech company from a small Colorado town, where access to trails, roads, and the mountains give us a daily excuse to product test.
Rever recently joined the Comoto Family of Brands, which includes RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, and Common Tread, America’s largest and fastest-growing omni-channel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry.
Are you a React Engineer who’s looking for a new challenge? Rever is looking to add a Senior React Frontend Engineer to our small team in Eagle, Colorado or remotely in the US. We move fast and always look for new ways to raise the bar. We look for people who can take ownership while being flexible and embracing change within our small nimble team. We are looking for people who connect to our mission and are passionate about motorcycles, powersports, automotive, or similar sports.
The Senior React Frontend Engineer is responsible for partnering with the
product and subject matter experts to build new platform features and
Our Senior React Frontend Engineer Will:
- Build exceptional, user-friendly product flows.
- Take features from idea to prototype to code in an Agile environment.
- Optimize components that scale well between mobile and desktop browsers.
- Help drive our product roadmap with key members of the team.
- Contribute to quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Improve code and test quality.
- Address technical debt, fix bugs, and refactor.
- Write and support code based on business and client specifications
- Collaborate with our team in discussing features and the best way to tackle issues
Our Senior React Frontend Engineer Has:
- Strong, first-hand technical knowledge in HTML, CSS, JavsScript, especially Reactjs
- React development experience focused on mobile web and desktop
- Geospatial Development (Google maps, Mapbox, etc) is a plus
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- Experience creating websites for multiple languages - Experience creating accessible websites (WCAG, Section 508)
- Familiarity with JS testing (Jest, Mocha, Nock, etc)
- Familiarity with JS tooling (Webpack, Babel, npm, lodash, i18n, linting, etc)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.