Senior Visual Designer
- 4020 S 26th St, Philadelphia, PA 19112, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Rever
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, and now REVER, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Our fully in-house design team does more than just create inspiring designs, we connect with the customers of RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and REVER in a way that is compelling, thoughtful, innovative, and emotive. As a Senior Designer for the Comoto family of brands, you will be focused on driving marketing and branding efforts forward, working alongside our team of visual and product designers, front-end developers, video producers, digital marketers, and editorial team members. You don't have to be a rider to succeed in this role, but taking the time to understand this brand and customers will be important.
The REVER Senior Designer will use their design background and interaction knowledge in helping to further develop a dynamic, memorable, exciting, best in class brand experience. You will play an active role in leading, defining, and supporting the experience of the REVER App, while also advancing the brand marketing touchpoints. If you consider yourself an innovative visual “storyteller”, a thinker AND a doer, and looking to join a fast moving team of eCommerce experts, digital athletes, and powersports enthusiasts—you are going to love being a part of the team!
Our Senior Visual Designer Will:
- Evolve - Based on our brand promise, mission, values and commitment to customer, play an active role in continuously evolving the visual “voice” and identity to be consistently applied to various applications, marketing collateral, and other tools to effectively communicate and convey the essence of our brand. Maintain a high standard of workmanship, attention to detail, and adherence to brand guidelines, company process, and industry standards/best practices.
- Connect - Through story-led solutions, create meaningful moments that delight and inspire; ultimately, elevating the brand and relationships with our customers.
- Manage and Inspire - You will manage multiple projects, work closely with others, and define objective, outcome-oriented measures as you play an active role in motivating a team of visual designers to stay ahead of the curve on visual trends and deliver formidable designs rooted in consumer insights. Provide art direction to other designers throughout the production of concepts, comps, layouts and final art adhering to creative briefs, consumer/business objectives, requirements, time-lines, and budgets.
- Document and Empower - You will contribute to and evolve the elements of our Design System, a “living” document that establishes brand guidelines and provides access to assets for cohesive brand executions across various applications and forms of content; ultimately, empowering others to compile and compose elements in a way that maintains a cohesive and clearly identifiable brand experience.
Our Senior Visual Designer Has:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Media, or similar discipline. You bring a strong understanding and experience in both visual and user experience design principles and will draw on that experience to outline and execute on design specifications and standards.
- Demonstrated experience supervising and mentoring a team of talented designers including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling assignments. You will have successfully managed multiple projects/tasks while collaborating with both your fellow Design team members and UI/UX Teams.
- An exceptional and diverse design portfolio (you will be asked to provide this on your application) that demonstrates conceptual thinking and ability to define aesthetic for connected experiences. You have mastery knowledge of color, composition, type, form, and narrative. You will also have experience developing and maintaining reusable graphic libraries.
- Expertise utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with user-centered tools including Google, Sketch, InVision, etc. In this role it is critical that you have an understanding of the methods, applications, and tools related to user-centered design including HCI, usability, design research, analysis and prototyping.
- Experience/knowledge of the motorcycling lifestyle. It would be awesome if you ride and can bring that knowledge to our team. Please note that this is not a requirement, but a nice-to-have.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.