Rever Senior Ruby Developer
- 77 Gamble St, Eagle, CO 81631, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Rever
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, and now REVER, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
At Rever, we think life is better when there's a motorcycle in it, and we want you to ride as much as you possibly can. We also think that thoughtful technology can make powersports more enjoyable, accessible, and safer for everybody.
We get it because we ride. . . . All the damn time! Superbikes, enduros, adventure bikes, baggers, snowmobiles, or powered beer coolers, if it has a motor, you'll find us on it. Every single person here rides and we are proud to be building a modern tech company from a small Colorado town, where access to trails, roads, and the mountains give us a daily excuse to product test.
Rever recently joined the Comoto Family of Brands, which includes RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles, America’s largest and fastest-growing omni-channel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry.
Are you a Ruby developer who’s looking for a new challenge? Rever is looking to add a Senior Ruby Engineer to our small team in Eagle, Colorado or remotely in the US. We move fast and always look for new ways to raise the bar. We look for people who can take ownership while being flexible and embracing change within our small nimble team. We are looking for people who connect to our mission and are passionate about motorcycles, powersports, automotive, or similar sports.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer for partnering with the product and subject matter experts to build new platform features and integrations, “The Rails Way”. You will be working closely with the Rever Leadership team, Mobile Lead, and Ruby Lead to continue to enhance the rider experience.
Our Next Senior Ruby Developer Will:
- Contribute to quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Improve code and test quality
- Address technical debt, fix bugs, and refactor
- Write and support code based on business and client specifications
- Collaborate with our team in discussing features and the best way to tackle issues
- Working with a small team so will be doing a little of everything
- Be part of the next evolution of Rever within the Comoto Family of Brands
Our Next Senior Ruby Developer Has:
- 4+years Ruby experience (Ruby on Rails preferred)
- API development experience
- Git and source control management
- Familiarity with testing tools
- Ability to write code that is a pleasure for other engineers to read and understand
- A commitment to domain-driven development, continuous delivery, continuous integrations, and thorough testing
- The desire for continuous learning
- Proficiency in payment processing, email, and notification systems management is a plus
- Passion for motorcycles, powersports, automotive, outdoors, mapping, or similar activities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.