Compensation and Benefits Manager
- 4020 S 26th St, Philadelphia, PA 19112, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Talent
RevZilla is dedicated to providing new and experienced riders with world-class expertise, innovation, community, service, and support.
RevZilla is a multi-million dollar online destination for premium motorcycle apparel, parts and accessories. Utilizing proprietary technology developed by RevZilla’s Founders, we continue to drive new and innovative approaches to online commerce.
RevZilla is proud to be a part of the Comoto Family of Brands, which also includes Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and Rever. America’s largest and fastest growing omni-channel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry, Comoto’s mission is to serve the rider, fuel the industry, and inspire the community.
As an innovative, people-first department, our mission is simple: We are culture champions, strategic partners, employee advocates, and leadership allies. The Comoto Human Resources Team focuses on providing a positive employee experience while aligning our engagement and retention efforts with the overarching strategic blueprint that guides the development of the Comotosphere. We operate with a high level of trust, thoughtful guidance, and a strong sense of community.
Comoto's first ever Compensation and Benefits Manager will have the unique opportunity to evaluate our existing programs then build out a best in class pay structure and benefits portfolio that will serve our growing national team, you will own everything from research and execution through education and administration. The Talent Team mission focuses on a never-ending dedication to attracting, developing, and retaining a superior workforce and our Compensation and Benefits Manager will have a direct impact on ensuring we're attracting the best employees while staying both competitive and compliant.
You will know if this is the right opportunity for you if you have experience administering compensation and benefit programs, if you've utilized ADP or similar (we're using ADP Workforce Now and ADP Compensation Management), if you geek out on compliance and have a strong working knowledge of ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA. Additionally you're probably a people person, you like to understand what motivates and inspires people to bring their whole self to their work, and you put that into action through your research and delivery of benefits programs that support them. If this has you enthusiastically nodding your head, then we want you to apply.
Our first ever Compensation and Benefits Manager will focus on the following core pillars:
- Process wage and salary changes resulting from merit increases, promotions, bonus plan administration, or other job changes
- Compare compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through our compensation data management system
- Maintain the organization’s pay structure and update as necessary
- Research compensation trends and comp analysis surveys
- Evaluate compensation policies and make recommendations based on data analyses
- Ensure that all pay practices comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Administer various employee benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, life and accident insurance, and 401(k)
- Own all aspects of employee benefit data; ensure timely and accurate processing of enrollments and updates
- Facilitate benefits orientation for newly eligible employees
- Facilitate annual 401k audit
- Facilitate Annual Open Enrollment
- Conducts benefits orientation meetings
- Partner with Comoto’s benefits providers and brokers to develop a thorough understanding of all company benefit programs to provide ongoing support to team members
- Manage the monthly billing process, audit, and resolve administrative discrepancies with benefit carriers
- Own all aspects of ACA administration and ensure compliance with current legislation
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to write job descriptions
- Determine position classifications
- Prepare and update salary ranges for the company
- Make recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and classifications
Our First Ever Compensation and Benefits Manager Has:
- 3+ years of experience administering compensation and benefit programs (required)
- 3+ years of professional HR experience
- Experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now and ADP Compensation Management tool a plus
- PHR or SHRM-CP is a nice to have
- The demonstrated ability to handle privy and confidential information
- Strong leadership skills demonstrating both initiative and the ability to effectively communicate new ideas, provide education to employees, and collaborate with other members of the Comoto team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.