Fulfillment Team Lead
- 4060 Frehner Rd, North Las Vegas, NV 89081, USA
- Department: Fulfillment
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and now J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Ever wanted to know, and I mean really know how the Fulfillment system at Comoto works? How do you effectively balance a team to fulfill daily orders? How do you continuously improve the efficiency of the processes? The Fulfillment Team Lead position will give you the opportunity to lead your team on a ride along the ever changing Fulfillment Highway!
The Fulfillment Team Lead will be an integral part of the daily operations within the Fulfillment Center. The Team Lead will be making hourly decisions to maintain balance within their team and the department.
The ideal candidate for the Fulfillment Team Lead is someone who is charismatic, willing to get their hands dirty, and comes to work every day with a take-no-prisoners high energy attitude. They will guide their team throughout the day through labor moves, escalations to the Supervisor and data tracking.
As the Team Lead of your team, you will be required to perform and delegate many types of tasks. Some of the main roles and responsibilities are as follows:
The Fulfillment Team Lead will:
- Balance various roles within your team
- Work with counterparts and Supervisor to balance overall shift
- Investigate system and issues
- Train Team Members on all department responsibilities
- Provide feedback on Team Members to Supervisor for review purposes
- Communicate team dialogue to Supervisor
- Monitor team's performance
- Provide feedback via 1:1’s
- Monitor supply and schedule changes
- Maintain 5S within the Fulfillment Center
- Roles and Responsibilities not listed in the scope above will be escalated to Supervisor
Our next Fulfillment Team Lead should have:
- Commitment to Comoto’s Core Values
- Minimum 6 months full time in a Comoto Fulfillment Center or at least one year leadership experience in a fulfillment environment
- High level of time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced environment, wearing multiple hats
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.