Exclusive Brands Hard Parts Manager
- 1012 2nd St, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA
- Department: Business Development
RevZilla is dedicated to providing new and experienced riders with world-class expertise, innovation, community, service, and support.
RevZilla is a multi-million dollar online destination for premium motorcycle apparel, parts and accessories. Utilizing proprietary technology developed by RevZilla’s Founders, we continue to drive new and innovative approaches to online commerce.
RevZilla is proud to be a part of the Comoto Family of Brands, which also includes Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and Rever. America’s largest and fastest growing omni-channel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry, Comoto’s mission is to serve the rider, fuel the industry, and inspire the community.
From oil filters to speedometers, batteries to handlebars our exclusive brand hard parts product lines are a comprehensive portfolio of retail products suited for every style and experience level of rider. Our exclusive brands hard parts manager will oversee these products through the supply chain from coordinating with overseas and domestic vendors to select, negotiate and procure products for each of our private label lines all the way through to delivery at our retail outlets.
As our Exclusive Brands Hard Parts Manager, you will not just manage the existing assortment in our product lines, you will also develop new products to further support our customers needs. As the hard parts manager, you will have your pulse on trends and customer sentiment, you will be able to identify what works within our product lines and what needs to be re-evaluated, what we need to be selling and what needs to be built. You will identify product issues through testing and evaluation and will work with manufacturers to course correct along the way. You will work closely with our merchandising team to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained while communicating any potential issues during development or project timeline delays to both our catalog team and buyers. Many teams depend on the product information and timelines you will manage and will count on you for your ability to own this area of our business. You will be a key player in working across multiple teams to bring our product to market.
Our Exclusive Brands Hard Parts Manager Will:
- Work through existing import item offerings and make corrections as needed including web content, pricing, and sourcing opportunities
- Determine product direction and identify areas of opportunity through market research/awareness and customer feedback to select new product offerings that complement and enhance existing lines.
- Develop new products with a focus on development spend, maintaining quality, and negotiating cost and pricing to increase product margin. The goal is to always maintain brand quality and position.
- Work directly with manufacturers to build mutually beneficial relationships and opportunities, you will test and evaluate products throughout development and will work with manufacturers to correct any identified issues.
- Monitor the progress of projects and direct production scheduling to meet internal and external deadlines and will oversee the transport of finished products from the manufacturers to retail outlets.
- Communicate new and updated product offerings to all internal departments.
Our Exclusive Brands Hard Parts Manager Has:
- 3-5 years related experience in sourcing or product development.
- The ability to speak intelligently about motorcycle related products or equally niche technical retail product.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and cost.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- A strong understanding of logistics and supply chain.
- Experience testing and evaluating products.
- An understanding of market acceptable pricing strategies.
- A project management mindset, you can organize and track multiple projects at various states of development from start to finish.
- The ability to be proactive, quickly acting on issues as they arise.