Senior Visual Designer
- Department: Brand, Content & Creative
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and now J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Our fully in-house design team does more than just create inspiring designs, we connect with the customers of RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles in a way that is compelling, thoughtful, innovative, and emotive. As a Senior Designer for the Comoto family of brands, you will be focused on driving marketing and branding efforts forward, working alongside our team of visual and product designers, front-end developers, video producers, digital marketers, and editorial team members. You don't have to be a rider to succeed in this role, but taking the time to understand this brand and customers will be important.
The Senior Designer will bring to the team a history of design work that showcases a strong background in the understanding of visual language, brand identity, interface design, and advocating the evolution of emotionally-charged digital experiences. As a team, we thrive on collaboration and communication, and you will too. If you consider yourself an innovative visual “storyteller”, a thinker AND a doer, and looking to join a fast moving team of eCommerce experts, digital athletes, and motorcycle enthusiasts—you are going to love being a part of the team!
Our Senior Visual Designer Will:
- Evolve - Based on our brand promise, mission, values and commitment to customer, play an active role in continuously evolving the visual “voice” and identity to be consistently applied to various applications, marketing collateral, and other tools to effectively communicate and convey the essence of our brand. Maintain a high standard of workmanship, attention to detail, and adherence to brand guidelines, company process, and industry standards/best practices.
- Connect - Through story-led solutions, create meaningful moments that delight and inspire; ultimately, elevating the brand and relationships with our customers.
- Manage and Inspire - You will manage multiple projects, work closely with others, and define objective, outcome-oriented measures as you play an active role in motivating a team of visual designers to stay ahead of the curve on visual trends and deliver formidable designs rooted in consumer insights. Provide art direction to other designers throughout the production of concepts, comps, layouts and final art adhering to creative briefs, consumer/business objectives, requirements, time-lines, and budgets.
- Document and Empower - You will contribute to and evolve the elements of our Design System, a “living” document that establishes brand guidelines and provides access to assets for cohesive brand executions across various applications and forms of content; ultimately, empowering others to compile and compose elements in a way that maintains a cohesive and clearly identifiable brand experience.
Our Senior Visual Designer Has:
- A bachelors degree or higher in fine arts, graphic design, or digital media design and at least 5 years of professional experience in Creative Design, Interactive Design, Digital Media, or similar.
- Experience supervising and mentoring a team including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling assignments.
- An exceptional digital design portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and ability to define aesthetic for connected experiences. You have mastery knowledge of color, composition, type, form, and narrative.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, you are familiar with applications and methods of user centered design tools including Google, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Familiarity with various methods and applications related to user-centered design, HCI, usability, design research, analysis, and prototyping.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.