Financial Systems Analyst
- Tinton Falls, NJ
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a successful Financial Systems Analyst located in our global headquarters in Tinton Falls, NJ. The incumbent will directly support the financial systems team by creating reports, managing the business system data interfaces, as well as assisting with design and testing.
- Support the Financial Systems team to develop and optimize systems and processes through automation
- Build out system functionality as the business scales and evolves
- Create efficient and accurate reports to meet the Finance team’s analytics and reporting requirements
- Develop, implement and optimize systems to design elegant business solutions
- Identify opportunities to phase out dependencies on legacy databases, processes and reporting tools
- Working cross-departmentally, to gather business requirements and develop schedules to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Monitor and manage business system data interfaces, files, integrity and security
- Assist with design, testing and maintenance of business systems
- Provide training and end-user support for developed solutions
- Other duties and ad hoc development as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Actian DataConnect, or Business Objects a plus
- NetSuite or Callidus Cloud development experience a plus
- Minor / background in Finance or Accounting a plus
- Analytical, critical thinker that can see the bigger picture
- Self-starter who can work independently, establish priorities and be a strong team player
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.