Sales Director, Enterprise (South)
- Austin, TX, USA
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Enterprise Sales Director role is a front-line sales leadership position with a focus on achieving and exceeding quota by leading a strategic sales team. The primary focus of the team is on acquisition and share of wallet expansion of select enterprise accounts while ensuring the success and satisfaction of existing Commvault clients. The leader will work with his/her team on pipeline development, strategic account planning, channel and alliance engagement and opportunity execution. He/she will also be responsible for engaging with all parts of the Commvault organization including field marketing, sales engineering, professional services, customer success, etc. to ensure success of the district.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Achieving/exceeding quarterly and annual quota,
- Development and execution of a comprehensive district success strategy
- Overall responsibility for the district sales, channel partner and alliance engagement and customer satisfaction,
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Commvault’s opportunities across all product solutions,
- Talent management including recruiting, coaching and developing sales team members,
- Accurate forecast and pipeline management,
- District expense management,
- Direct customer executive level engagement
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent,
- 5+ years of software sales management experience,
- Proven track record of developing and leading high performing sales teams,
- Domain expertise in the storage, data center and/or backup software space,
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time,
- Strong process orientation for driving field engagement, pipeline generation and opportunity execution.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.