Python Devops Engineer
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
We have a great career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer. We’re looking for someone who is extremely technical and knowledgeable in utilizing the latest DevOps technologies and methodologies in software development, automated testing, and continuous delivery. We thrive in a fast-paced and challenging Agile environment developing and delivering Data Management solutions on the Commvault Hyperscale Platform.
You'll Love the Job because You Will…
- Design, Develop, test and support solutions for Commvault Hyperscale Platform using Python.
- Lead and participate in development with a focus on delivering solutions for customer requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-departmental teams
- Integration of software modules and perform real life user testing of the product with a focus on User Experience.
- Drive innovation and process improvement
We'll Love You because of you…
- Have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, related subject, or equivalent real-world work experience
- Have 3+ years overall experience in DevOps
- Are extremely self-motivate and self-directed
- Are a passionate follower of the DevOps mindset
- Can collaborate and work with all personality types in cross-functional teams
- Have proven experience and expertise with Linux System Administration
If you are passionate and proficient on the following areas:
- Python Scripting (Must)
- Installation of Linux Servers Advanced Networking concepts including Bonding/VLAN tagging etc.,
- File systems
- Distributed FS like GlusterFS/CEPH FS
- Linux Server Patching.
- RHCS is a plus.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.