Named Account Executive
- Zurich, Switzerland
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
Commvault are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven, Sales professional to grow our customer base in Switzerland.
The successful candidate will have held a territorial based direct sales role within the Channel to facilitate deals and will have gained extensive experience selling to a range of clients. Hugely credible in the market, this person will be a hunter, technically savvy, self-sufficient and a team player whilst able to guide and advise both clients and colleagues.
We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record and polished presentation skills. This individual will drive revenue growth and provide the best sales experience possible for our customers whilst creating long-term client relationships.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Create and grow a strong, on-going business.
- Develops a plan for all key sales & marketing campaigns, identifies all key partner relationships and activities, identifies the ‘go to’ targeted accounts for the territory and provides a roadmap to ensure a successful management of the territory area.
- Pro-actively target additional areas for generating leads and source own leads within own network.
- Contributes to territory partners’ skillsets through coaching, joint account selling and partner driven campaigns.
- Understand business use cases & adapt sales message accordingly, delivering tailored presentations over the phone and in face-to-face meetings.
- Answer customer's questions and build a longer term relationship.
- Operational tracking of pipeline and bookings to include weekly forecasts.
- Assist marketing to best target your prospect base.
Position Requirements include:
- Must have strong sales experience and a proven track record of larger scale deals.
- Ability to lead and manage a virtual team of partner based sales and technical resources to deliver on forecast and revenue goals.
- A pro-active, new business hunter mentality.
- Able to demonstrate a solid track recording in achieving targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent sales organisational and communication skills and an engaging presence, both face to face and on the phone.
- Skilled at translating technology to business value for both partners and end users.
- Experience in selling software solutions within IT storage, cloud or rack space.
- Proven experience and competency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.