- Tinton Falls, NJ
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an Operations Analyst to act as our OpenAir PSA Administrator located in our Tinton Falls, NJ office. This position will be responsible for the integrity of the system of record for our professional services organization globally, including managing multiple system integrations, and home grown applications that drive automation across the organization.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Own creation of new OpenAir user accounts, and deactivation of OpenAir accounts.
• Support and manage user roles in OpenAir
• Ensure projects are created properly via the integrations with core company systems.
• Work with a global team of PS professionals on improving the OpenAir experience and automating manual processes.
• Liaise with the PS organization to customize reporting and dashboards as needed.
• Manage home grown applications that assist with customer notifications.
• Partner with our Finance department on SOX testing activities.
• Experience in Reporting data to stakeholders using Business Intelligence tools is a plus (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
• Work directly with PS Operations and Education Services organization to address any OpenAir errors.
• Support a global team, which can require evening hours and weekend work to accommodate different time zones as well as release date requirements.
Position Requirements include:
• 2-3 years as an OpenAir PSA Administrator
• Experience with SFDC and NetSuite
• Experience developing Applications
• Capable of juggling day to day activities as well as budgeting time for long term projects, working with developers as well as System Users
• Ability to think outside the box and always looking to improve processes.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.