Enterprise Territory Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a successful SLED Enterprise Territory Manager. The incumbent will directly generate revenue by identifying and developing a customer base, selling solutions to new and existing key and strategic customers through face-to-face contact either directly or through partners, and proactively managing accounts within a named Enterprise account list.
Position Responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by the sales manager/VP
· Identify and qualify leads, and generate new business opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis
· Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target
· Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face to face contact
· Manage an integrated sales team; liaison with clients, inside sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, finance and legal to drive a prospect to close
· Identify and build strategic relationships and leverage partners; manage partner relationships, roll out partner programs, manage partner sales and technical enablement and approve deal registrations
· Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
· Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes
· Ensure orders meet all legal and financial requirements, and manage receivables
· Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by the potential clients
· Monitor competitors and maintain client database.
· Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge
Position Requirements include:
· Bachelor's degree
- SLED experience
· Minimum of five years’ demonstrated success in net new software sales at the enterprise level; selling six-and-seven figure deals and managing an integrated selling team
· Minimum five years’ experience in the storage management industry
· Deep understanding of the storage management industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace
· Minimum of two years’ success in identifying, building relationships and selling directly or with partners
· Excellent communication skills, persuasive, listening skills
· Background in IT infrastructure
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.